Clippings: Lohan Not Designing for Bebe After All Edition
Lindsay Lohan walks the runway during the Emmanuel Ungaro Pret a Porter show as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 at Le Carrousel du Louvre on October 4 in Paris, France.
Tuesday, Nov 17, 2009 Updated at 3:00 PM EDT
- Can't say we're surprised: When Lindsay Lohan claimed to be designing a line with Pascal Mouawad for Bebe, she was sorely mistaken. As the designer told WWD: "This is not happening." [WWD]
- The Daily Best, through some complicated number-crunching beyond our understanding has compiled a list of hte 10 most valuable models. Spoiler alert: Gisele trumps Kate Moss, and Doutzen Kroes actually trumps Christy Turlington. [Daily Beast]
- The complete collection preview of the Comme des Garcons collaboration with the Beatles has been revealed, and we're sticking with our initial opinion that the collection's, well, a bit of a disappointment. [Nitro:licious]
- BlackBook takes a hard look at the rise of the fashion blogger and its consequences. [BlackBook]
- Fans of Gemma Ward, rejoice! The model has announced that, contrary to rumors (and her radio silence on the topic), she's decided she will indeed return to modeling next year. [Fashionologie]