Clippings: Ivanka Trump Turned Down Vogue Edition
Ivanka Trump attends Us Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers celebration at Avenue.
Thursday, Oct 15, 2009 Updated at 6:22 AM EDT
- Anna Wintour personally offered Ivanka Trump a job at Vogue ... and she turned her down. Oddly, we respect her more knowing that. [HuffPo]
- Pamela Anderson officially ushered in a new world of red carpet accessories last weekend by hiring a 9-year-old to hold up her dress all night. [Page Six]
- Apparently advertisors at Brides are jumping ship following much of the ad sales team being replaced with Cookie staffers. [New York Post]
- That said, believe it or not, far fewer magazines folded in 2009 as compared to 2008 or 2007. [Folio]
- Psst! Abercrombie's prices are coming down. But the pieces aren't on sale! They're just lower. Sneaky. [NY Post]