Clippings: Granny Panties for Spring 2010 Edition
El CDC declinó hacerle pruebas al menor, luego de determinar que la posibilidad de la infección por el virus es “extremadamente baja”.
Thursday, Sep 24, 2009 Updated at 2:16 PM EDT
- The New York Times unleashes a detailed report on Spring 2010's biggest trend: underwear. [NY Times]
- The EPA is suing North Face over its claims that it's made "anti-bacteria" boots. Apparently, such a thing is impossible. [Newser]
- The biggest punch to the gut when McKinsey told Conde Nast publishers to cut 25 percent had to be the pie charts that went along with the recommendation. [NY Observer]
- Turns out Erin Wasson really IS a girl after our own hearts -- she's as obsessed with mole enchiladas as we are. [Fashion Week Daily]
- Most obvious result of a media study ever: Print and online "could work in tandem"! [Guardian]