- Another jewelry store robbery! This time robbers raided a Graff store in London, making off with $65 million in baubles -- one of the biggest heists in British history. [WWD]
- Harper's Bazaar stages a fashion tribute the world's most over-exposed pop star (Michael Jackson) with one of the world's most over-exposed models (Agyness Deyn).
- Patrick Robinson chats with the ladies at Racked about the winning fit of Gap's new 1969 jeans. [Racked]
- Molly Sims launches a jewelry line with HSN in November called Grayce, inspired by Art Deco design from the '20s. We like the idea, but is EVERYONE selling stuff at now or what? [WWD]
- Rock bottom: Escada plans to file for insolvency later this week, which apparently is as close as German law comes to Chapter 11. [WWD]
- Shameless plug: The ever-stylish Jackie Nasser will be shopping Etsy live at 5PM tonight. Can't wait to see her picks! [Etsy]
- The guy behind that freaky Reggie Miller banner flying over Southern California? Diane von Fursteberg's son. How embarassing. [NBC Los Angeles]
Published at 12:43 PM EST on Aug 12, 2009