Cindy Crawford has mole problems.
- In other cindy news, the supermodel recently advised folks who don't like the standards of beauty that glossies support to stop buying glossies. Seems logical enough, though we'd be hard pressed to find good fashion magazines with curvy stars. Glamour? Sometimes. [The Cut]
- Fashion Week Daily asks: Would you buy a Chanel sofa? well, the interlocking C's certainly do make for a perfect-for-cocktail-parties shape, but $8,500 seems a little out of our price range these days. [FWD]
- Folks really do love their harem pants. As one wearer told the Wall Street Journal: "I feel like I look very chic in my harem pants ... Anyone who makes fun of me doesn't know the truth and is a loser." [WSJ]
- Imitation of Christ co-founder Tara Subkoff still needs a lot of money to recover after her brain surgery, despite a fundraiser that raised $175K. Friends of Subkoff are claiming the NYFA (which hosted the event) has denied access to the fund for anything other than medical expenses. [Page Six]
- Anyone feeling blue over the current state of their savings (and the near impossibility of buying a vacation home in the near future) should NOT look at Donna Karan's swoon-worthy home in Turks and Caicos. [Architectural Digest]