See where the stars ended up over the weekend.
- Director James Franco and “SNL's” Jenny Slate and Kenan Thompson attended the Tribeca Talks & Premiere for "Saturday Night" at the Directors Guild Theatre then partied at Forty Eight [Getty]
- Tinsley Mortimer donned red for the Derby [tinsleymortimer]
- Kerry Washington, Justin Bartha and Ashley Olsen attended the 2010 Lucille Lortel Awards benefit at Terminal 5 [zimbio]
- Byrdie Bell caught a midnight screening of “The Human Centipede” at IFC [ByrdieBell]
- Lydia Hearst returned to the city [Lhearst]
- Josh Brolin spoke at a sneak screening of ESPN Sports Film Festival Day (The Tillman Story) at Tribeca Cinemas [Getty]
- Sam Ronson got a new tattoo [samantharonson]