See where the stars ended up last night.
- Cameron Diaz, Antonio Banderas, Eddie Murphy and Mike Myers walked the red carpet at the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of “Shrek Forever After” at the Ziegfeld. Robert De Niro, Paul Sorvino, Jane Rosenthal and James Gandolfini checked in at the MOMA afterparty [Life, Getty]
- Jenn Brill tried her hand at high-protein comedy [JenBrilliant]
- Kelis played Santos Party House [Getty]
- Sam Ronson spent another night talking up Slash [samantharonson]
- Whitney Port guest judged “Top Model” and gave thumbs up to Hugo’s in Los Angeles [whitneyEVEport]
- Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles and Julianna Margulies attended an evening with “The Good Wife”at The Paley Center for Media [wire image]
- Model Molly Sims and actresses Becki Newton and Melissa George attended the debut of a vintage Chanel accessories collection at What Goes Around Comes Around [nbc]