See where the stars ended up last night.
- Tinsley Mortimer wore Dior and neon pink Jimmy’s to the New Yorkers for Children party [tinsleymortimer]
- Gillian Hearstis now considering watching “High Society” [gillianhearst]
- Julian Crouch, Bebe Neuwrith, Nathan Lane, Zachary James, Jackie Hoffman, Carolee Carmello, Krysta Rodriguez and Wesley Taylor were among those who partied at the Marriot Marquis after “The Addams Family’s” Broadway premiere [zimbio]
- Sam Ronson took issue with dogs being man’s best friend. “When was the last time your dog made YOU dinner?” she tweeted [samantharonson]
- Jane Seymore, Rachel Bilson, Blythe and Tyler Byrne hit up the Gen Art Film Festival screening of “Waiting for Forever” at the School of Visual Arts Theater [wire image]
- Haus owner Nina Freudenberger broke bread with “an incredible group of people” [nfreudenberger]
- Whitney Port shared how she looks when dressed entirely in Whitney Eve [whitneyport]