See where the stars ended up last night.
- Whoopi Goldberg hosted a George Carlin tribute at the New York Public Library. Ben Stiller and director Kevin Smith also participated. [Getty]
- Sam Ronson critiqued “Idol” then launched an informal campaign to convince the NHL to rename ice hockey ice boxing [samantharonson]
- Tinsley Mortimer had a “High Society” tweety party [tinsleymortimer]
- Director Shirin Neshat, American vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour, Designer Rachel Roy, Kenny Kenny, Veronica Webb and Carmen Dell'Orefice were among those who turned out for the premiere of "Bill Cunningham New York" at MOMA [Zimbio]
- Haus Interior owner Nina Freudenberger realized people who update Twitter everyday are “questionable.” She’s sitting out the rest of the week [nfreudenberger]
- Keira Keeley, Judith Ivey and Michael Mosley hit up the opening of "The Glass Menagerie" after party at the Roundabout Theatre Company's Laura Pels Theatre [patrickmcmullan]
- Usher visited BET's “106 & Park” [Getty]