See where the stars ended up last night.
- Keith Richard’s daughter, Alexander Richards, violinist Caitlin Moe and DJ Moretti performed at designer Stacey Bendet’s alice + olivia’s launch party at Saks Fifth Avenue. Byrdie Bell, Kat DeLuna, Kelly Rutherford, Fabiola Beracasa, DJ Chelsea Leyland, Katrina Bowden, Tinsely Mortimer and Shontelle also turned out [fashaddict, Zimbio]
- Lydia Hearst had a home-cooked dinner and read a script, while Gillian Hearst partied High Line-style then hit up the alice + olivia Saks bash [LHearst, gillianhearst]
- Socialites Poppy de Villeneuve and Ferebee Bishop Taube helped celebrate the opening of Jason Wu’s new Design Studio [patrickmcmullan]
- Singer Natasha Bedingfield played the Highline Ballroom [Getty]
- Ivanka Trump planned an evening of “Modern Family” after a long day in Jerusalem [IvankaTrump]
- Designer Chrissie Miller couldn’t stop thinking about “this whole Jesse James thing” [chrissiemiller]