See where the stars ended up last night.
- Socialite sisters Tinsley Mortimer and Dabney Mercer hit up former “Idol” wannabe Constantine Maroulis’ solo show at the Highline Ballroom then met up with celebrity/fashion make-up artist Jasen Kaplan at The Park [constantiem, dabneymercer, JasenKaplan]
- Meghan McCain spent her evening in Los Angeles pining away for her NYC apartment [McCainBlogette]
- The Black Eyed Peas led their MSG crowd in round of Snooki-style fist pumping. Too bad the rest of the show reportedly sucked [NYDNgossip, Daily News]
- Style guru Robert Verdie, eyewear designer Kerin Roseand JustJared and hit up the VIP Room for the Black Eyed Peas after Party at M2 Ultra Lounge. “Fergie is so nice. And incredibly pretty in person,” Rose tweeted [KerinRose,JaredEng, RobertVerdi]
- Directors Lance Bangs and Spike Jonze hosted a special screening of “Tell Them Anything You Want,” their documentary about “Where the Wild Things Are” author Maurice Sendak at the IFC Center. “Srek” made an appearance too [NBC]