See what the stars were up to last night.
- Sister socialites Tinsley Mortimer and Dabney Mercer attended the CW Network Reality launch party at SL to promote their new show “High Society.” A super slender Tyra Banks and new “Top Model” judge, Vogue Editor-at-Large Andre Leon Talley, also made an appearance [TinsleyMortimer, Sodabottle]
- Sam Ronson mourned having to exchange her New York driver’s license for one from sunny California [samantharonson]
- Actress Rosario Dawson helped celebrate the opening of the 2010 Whitney Biennial at a party inside Tommy Hilfiger Fifth Avenue with stylist Robert Verdi and artist Ari Marcopoulos. [Whitney, Wireimage]
- “Real Housewives” stars Danielle Staub and Kelly Bensimon teamed up at the Rantang launch party Khloe Kardashian Odom-hosted at Quo nightclub. The star power at the Three-O vodka sponsored event also included the likes of LiLo’s mom Dina and ex-porn star Ron Jeremy [fadedyouth]
- DJ Mike Nouveau tweeted for PR man Matt Kays to fetch him some ice for his Diet Coke over at Avenue [MattKays, MikeNouveau]
- Corbin Bleu and other members of the new “In the Heights” cast celebrated their opening night at Angus McIndoe [Getty]
- S.I. swimsuit models Julie Henderson, Irena Shayk and Jessica White raised money for Haiti relief at a cocktail party at Rothman's Union Square [CFDA]