Singers Adam Lambert and Constantine Maroulis attend the "Happy Tears" screening after party hosted by the Cinema Society and Donna Karan at Mr Chow in Tribeca.
See where the stars ended up last night.
- Parker Posey, Ellen Barkin and Demi Moore promoted their new film “Happy Tears” at a party hosted by the Cinema Society and Donna Karan at Mr Chow in Tribeca. Julia Stiles and Ashton Kutcher helped lend support. One notable no-show: Rip Torn [ET, Getty]
- Adam Lambert donned black and hit up G-Star Raw’s show and cocktail party, The Blonds fashion show and the “Happy Tears” screening at Mr Chow, where he met up with fellow “Idol” alum Constantine Maroulis [neonlimelight]
- John Legend was spotted in G-Star’s VIP lounge [cutblog]
- Singer Melanie Fiona stopped by Centric's “Model City” premiere party at DYLAN Prime Restaurant & Lounge [Centric, Zimbio]
- Natalie Portman, Bono, Kristen Dunst and Jason Schwartzman made it to the Aveda Rodarte party at a former pizza parlor on Avenue A. “Who knew Bono did knits,” tweeted Women’s Wear Daily [womensweardaily, MarthaMcCully, Gothamist]