See where the stars ended up last night.
- Parker Posey, Ellen Barkin and Demi Moore promoted their new film “Happy Tears” at a party hosted by the Cinema Society and Donna Karan at Mr Chow in Tribeca. Julia Stiles and Ashton Kutcher helped lend support. One notable no-show: Rip Torn [ET, Getty]
- Adam Lambert donned black and hit up G-Star Raw’s show and cocktail party, The Blonds fashion show and the “Happy Tears” screening at Mr Chow, where he met up with fellow “Idol” alum Constantine Maroulis [neonlimelight]
- John Legend was spotted in G-Star’s VIP lounge [cutblog]
- Singer Melanie Fiona stopped by Centric's “Model City” premiere party at DYLAN Prime Restaurant & Lounge [Centric, Zimbio]
- Natalie Portman, Bono, Kristen Dunst and Jason Schwartzman made it to the Aveda Rodarte party at a former pizza parlor on Avenue A. “Who knew Bono did knits,” tweeted Women’s Wear Daily [womensweardaily, MarthaMcCully, Gothamist]