Katy Perry talks about her look and touches on why her wedding to Russell Brand will remain something far from the eye of the media.
See where the stars ended up last night.
- Adrian Grenier and John Slattery provided the star power at the 5th Annual Charity Ball at the Metropolitan Pavilion [Star Trak]
- Mark Ruffalo attended the DVD release party for the documentary "Gasland" [wireimage]
- Martha Stewart, Jerry Seinfeld, Tony Bennett, Ronnie Wood and Alec Baldwin glammed up the crowd at Paul McCartney's gig at the Apollo Theatre [A.P.]
- Michelle Williams, Alessandra Ambrosio, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Gabourey Sidibe and Jennifer Esposito attended the Cinema Society's screening of "Blue Valentine" [wireimage]
- Katy Perry, Russell Brand, Kyle MacLachlan, Ben Folds, Moby, Donna Karan and Laura Elena Harring were on hand for the 2nd Annual "Change Begins Within" benefit hosted by director David Lynch at MOMA [Getty Images]
- Teddy Riley and Danielle Staub partied at a fan's celebration of the new Michael Jackson album [wireimage]