NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 29: TV personality Danielle Staub and designer Richie Rich attend Tear Up the Pierre at The Pierre Hotel on November 29, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Jason Kempin/FilmMagic)
See where the stars ended up last night.
- Bill Murray, Robert Duvall, Natalie Portman, Anne Hathaway, Hilary Swank, Julianne Moore, Amanda Peet and Anthony Mackie were among the stars on hand at the IFP's 20th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards [Zimbio]
- Whitney Port caught the finale of MTV's "The Buried Life" [whitneyEVEport]
- New York Jets offensive linemen Damien Woody and D'Brickashaw Freguson, designer Richie Rich and Danielle Staub partied at the Tear Up the Pierre event [NPR]
- Paul Giamatti screened his new film "Barney's Version" at the AMC Loews 19th Street East 6 theater [wireimage]
- Ruth Flowers, a.k.a. DJ Mamy Rock, a 69-year-old British DJ, played her first New York gig at the Carter Burden Center for the Aging's 31st Annual Dinner Dance and Awards Ceremony [Daylife]
- Quentin Taratino caught the New York Rangers - Pittsburgh Penguins game [Getty Images]