See where the stars ended up this weekend.
- Miranda Richardson, Tony Shalhoub and Tiki Barber caught the Cinema Society's screening of "Made in Dagenham" at the Tribeca Grand Hotel [daylife]
- Salman Rushdie attended the 10th Annual Mahindra Indo-American Arts & Film event at the SVA Theater [wireimage]
- Nas, Amber Rose, Cee-Lo, Anthony Mackie and DJ Diplo kicked it at the Heineken Inspire Encore Event [Getty Images]
- Lauryn Hill and Michael J. Fox performed onstage with The Roots and Burning Spear while Muhammad Ali, Tracy Pollan, Aziz Ansari and Connie Britton looked on from the crowd at the A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Cure Parkinson's Event at the Waldorf [Zimbio]
- Tinsley Mortimer partied in Miami [tinsleymortimer]
- Lydia Hearst shot a video in Dallas [LHearst]
- Whitney Port hit an Esprit charity event [whitneyEVEport]