See where the stars ended up last night.
- Khloe, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian launched their own line of MasterCard's at Pacha [FilmMagic]
- Russell Crowe, Elizabeth Banks, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson, Brian Dennehy, Gerard Butler and Christopher Meloni were among the stars on hand at the "Next Three Days" premiere [Daylife]
- Questlove and Black Thought of the Roots and former Yankees star Bernie Williams kicked it at the 7th Annual Ten O'Clock Classics Gala [Getty Images]
- Ethan Hawke, Kerry Washington, Andrea Mitchell and Gretchen Mol were on the scene at the 2010 Moves Magazine Power Women Awards Dinner & Ceremony [wireimage]
- Whitney Port caught a new episode of "Glee" [whitneyEVEport]
- Ben Stiller, Jerry Seinfeld and Matthew Broderick caught the Broadway opening of "Colin Quinn's Long Story Short" [NPR]
- Marc Ecko, Matthew Morrison, Bethenny Frankel and Wendy Williams attended the 2010 Emery Awards. The awards honor individuals and corporations that provide safe and supportive environments for young people, regardless of sexual orientation or identity [Zimbio]