See where the stars ended up last night.
- Elizabeth Banks, Susan Sarandon, Padma Lakshmi, Mario Cantone, Johnny Weir and director Danny Boyle were on hand for the premiere of James Franco's new movie,"127 Hours" [AP]
- Florence and The Machine rocked the Apple Store in SoHo [FilmMagic]
- Anna Wintour, Graydon Carter, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Narciso Rodriguez, Joseph Abboud, Marc Jacobs, Kenneth Cole and John Varvatos were among the design and fashion icons on hand at the WWD @ 100 Anniversary Party while Iman, Jessica Szohr and Petra Nemcova mingled in the crowd [wireimage]
- Shannen Doherty signed copies of her new book, "Badass," at the Columbus Circle Borders [Broadway World]
- Matthew Broderick caught the opening night of "That Hopey Changey Thing" at the Chinatown Brasserie [FilmMagic]
- Dionne Warwick signed her new book at the Lincoln Triangle Barnes & Noble [Barnes & Noble]
- Byrdie Bell took a mini-vaction out to the country [ByrdieBell]