See where the stars ended up last night.
- Tinsley Mortimerrooted for the Yankees as they played the Texas Rangers in the American League Championship Series [tinsleymortimer]
- Hugh Jackman, Anna Wintour, Gerard Butler, Donna Karan and Anthony Edwards were among the stars on hand at the Global Poverty Project Premieres 1.4 Billion Reasons in New York at MoMA [JustJared]
- "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" promoted "My Big Gay Italian Wedding" at Planet Hollywood in Times Square [Getty Images]
- Rosanne Cash serenaded the crowd at the 2010 Pratt Institute Gala while Tommy Hilfiger looked on [NPR]
- Adrian Grenier, Blake Lively and Seal hit the Vertu Smartphone Launch party at Berry Hill Galleries [Zimbio]
- James Franco signed copies of his new book "Palo Alto Stories" at the Barnes & Noble in Tribeca [FilmMagic]
- Liev Schreiber, Michael Stipe, Selma Blair and Nicole Miller attended the Free the Slaves Benefit. Free the Slaves is an organization dedicated to helping liberate people around the world who are held in slavery [wireimage]
- Producer L.A. Reid hosted a listening party for Mariah Carey's new holiday CD at Lincoln Center [Getty Images]
Follow us on Twitter @nitesideny.