See where the stars ended up last night.
- Ivanka Trump, Angie Harmon, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Johnny Weir were on hand at the 17th Annual FFANY Shoes On Sale event. Proceeds from the fundraiser goes toward cancer research [A.P.]
- Russell Brand signed copies of his new book, "Booky Wook 2," at Barnes & Noble [wireimage]
- Lauren Bush, Sandra Lee and La La Vasquez hit the Trick-Or-Treat For UNICEF 60th Anniversary Celebration at The Xchange [P.R Photos]
- Jason Reitman caught the premiere of "The Two Escobars" at Tribeca Cinemas [Zimbio]
- "Top Chef" winner Kevin Sbraga attended the grand opening party of Tom Colicchio's new restaurant, Riverpark [NPR]
- Samantha Ronson headed to Paris for a few gigs [samantharonson]