See where the stars ended up last night.
- Josh Duhamel and Katherine Heigl were on hand for the premiere of their new movie, “Life As We Know It,” at the Ziegfeld Theatre [Zimbio]
- Jay-Z, Beyonce, Uma Thurman, Usher, Sade, Whitney Houston, Maxwell, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Deepak Chopra and Janelle Monae were among the stars on hand at the 7th Annual Keep a Child Alive Black Ball [Essence.com]
- Actors Mario Cantone and Lorraine Bracco hit the Hampton’s magazine celebration for cover star Joy Behar at the Paramount Hotel [Guest of a Guest]
- Hugh Jackman and Miss USA Rima Fakih attended the Children of the City benefit gala at Chelsea Piers [wireimage]
- Natasha Bedingfield performed at the Hotel Indigo’s locals know best awards celebration [Getty Images]
- Blake Lively made an appearance at Tiffany & Co.’s 2011 eyewear launch party [NPR]
- Claire Danes, Cynthia Nixon and Kelly Bensimon came out for a good cause at the 2nd annual Afghan Hands Orlane Fundraiser at Longchamp [wireimage]