See where the stars ended up last night.
- Mick Jager, Diddy, Barbara Walters, Mark Wahlberg, James Gandolfini, Edie Falco, Lorraine Bracco, Stanley Tucci, Steve Buscemi, and James Badge Dale were among the starts to hit the premiere of the new HBO drama, "Boardwalk Empire," at the Ziegfeld Theatre [zimbio]
- Whitney Port tried to figure out what to do on a rainy day in Tokyo [whitneyEVEport]
- The boys from Vampire Weekend rocked the stage at Radio City Music Hall [Radio City.com]
- Jessica Simpson hosted an event at the Herald Square Macy's to promote her new clothing collection [Getty Images]
- Adrian Grenier, Olivia Munn, Swizz Beatz and Bethenny Frankel looked their best at US Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers party at Lavo [A.P.]
- Busta Rhymes, Kid Capri, DJ Clue and Lennox Lewis were among the stars on hand at Greenhouse for the second night afterparty following Jay-Z and Eminem's "Home and Home" concert at Yankee Stadium [wireimage]
- Nathan Lane and New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn helped celebrate the lighting of the marquee at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre while the great composer himself looked on [Broadway World]