Director Oliver Stone, actor Josh Brolin, Patricia Clarkson attend the Cinema Society and Blackberry Torch screening of 'You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger' at The Lambs Club on September 14, 2010 in New York City.
See where the stars ended up last night.
- Josh Brolin, Woody Allen, Mark Ruffalo, Ethan Hawke, Stanley Tucci, Patrick Stewart, Adrien Brody, Oliver Stone, Courtney Love, Juliette Lewis, and Adrian Grenier were among the stars on hand for the "You Will Meet a Talk, Dark Stranger" premiere at the MOMA [AP]
- Pierce Brosnan and Julian Lennon attended the Lupus Foundation of America's Butterfly Gala [wireimage]
- Carey Mulligan and Andrew Garfield were on hand for the premiere of their new film, "Never Let Me Go" at the Tribeca Grand Hotel [FilmMagic]
- Elisabeth Moss, and Kelly Bensimon caught the Alice + Olivia 2011 Spring fashion show [Getty Images]
- Zach Galifianakis, Yaya DeCosta and Anthony Mackie hit the "It's Kind of a Funny Story" premiere at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema [zimbio]
- Terry Richardson and Rumer Willis showed up at the Dazed & Confused after party at Don Hill's [Getty Images]
- Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins, Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals and figure skater Evan Lysacek enjoyed a cocktail party hosted by Graydon Carter at Monkey Bar saluting the NHL's rising stars [MSG.com]
- Serena Williams, Alexis Bledel and designer Zac Posen glammed it up at the W Magazine September Issue Celebration at Saks Fifth Avenue [Guest of a Guest]