See where the stars ended up last night.
- Tennis star Andre Agassi sat down for a conversation with ESPN's Rick Reilly at Town Hall [wireimage]
- Singer Estelle, actress Nia Long, newscaster Soledad O'Brien and actor Anthony Mackie hit the 2010 Ween Awards. WEEN, which stands for Women in Entertainment Empowerment Network, seeks to help young women with opportunities in education, career development and financial literacy [Getty Images]
- Al Green busted out some soulful sounds at the B.B. King Blues Club & Grill [Businessweek]
- Whitney Port mailed out invites for her fall fashion event [whitneyEVEport]
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Stacy London of "What Not to Where" were on hand for the "Love, Loss and What I Wore" new cast member party at 44 1/2 [wireimage]