See where the stars ended up last night.
- Emma Thompson and Maggie Gyllenhaal promoted their new movie, "Nanny McPhee Returns." The film is about a magical nanny who attempts to help a house wife tend to her family's farm while her husband is away at war [Getty Images]
- Samantha Ronson took a break in the studio by catching an old Chuck Norris flick [samantharonson]
- David Gray played a set of new tunes from his forthcoming album at the Apple Store in SoHo [Zimbio]
- Byrdie Bell snacked on a cricket [ByrdieBell]
- T.I. ripped it up on stage at Capitale for an AXE Music event [LIFE]
- Catherine Keener, Jane Fonda, Kyle MacLachlan, and Chace Crawford attended a screening of "Mao's Last Dance" at the Crosby Street Hotel. The movie tells the true story of Li Cunxin, who at age 11, was taken from his home village in China to study ballet in Beijing. He came to the U.S. in 1979 as part of a cultural exchange and fell in love with an American woman, and managed to defect in 1981 [wireimage]