See where the stars ended up last night.
- Heidi Klumand Betsey Johnsonwere on hand for the season premiere of "Project Runway" [Getty Images]
- Ewan McGregor, Chace Crawford, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Mark Sanchez, Penn Badgley, Blake Lively, and Joel Schumacher were among the stars on hand for the Cincema Society's screening of "Twelve." The film deals with the inside world of exclusive Manhattan prep schools [Zimbio]
- Samantha Ronson was happy to see that Kanye West joined Twitter [samanthanronson]
- Gemma Arterton, America Ferrara, Molly Sims and Jennifer Esposito hit a special screening of "The Disappearance of Alice Creed" at the Crosby Street Hotel. The movie is a thriller in which the title character is kidnapped by a pair of ex-cons [LIFE]
- Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld, Gwyneth Paltrow and Samantha Mathis attended a benefit for Baby Buggy in East Hampton [wireimage]
- Byrdie Bell caught a show at the Eldridge [ByrdieBell]