See where the stars ended up this weekend.
- January Jonesand Elisabeth Moss attended the "Mad Men" Season 4 premiere in Duffy Square [wireimage]
- John Legend, Alicia Keys, Maxwell, Anthony Anderson, Russell Simmons, Deepak Chopra and Selita Ebanks were among the stars on hand at the 11th Annual Art for Life East Hampton Benefit. The event raises money to help support underserved children in New York City [Hamptons.com]
- Chris Bosh, Amber Rose, Kourtney Kardashian, and Bethenny Frankel were on hand for the 2010 Mercedes-Benz Polo Challenge [Zimbio]
- Donna Karan and Kelly Bensimon hit the launch of Aurelie Bidermann's Capsule Collection [LIFE]
- M.I.A. tore it up on stage at the HardNY Festival on Governor's Island [New York Times]
- Whitney Port partied in Vegas [whitneyEVEport]
- Gillian Hearst headed to the Berkshires [gillianhearst]