See where the stars ended up last night.
- Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld, Elizabeth Banks, Michelle Trachtenberg, Russell Simmons, and Kelly Rowland were among the stars on hand for the opening of the new Target in East Harlem [zimbio]
- Valerie Plame Wilson, Heather Graham, Moby, Lucy Walker and Queen Noor attended the New York premiere of "Countdown to Zero" at the Paley Center for Media. The documentary traces the history of the nuclear arms race and considers the possibility of a rouge nuclear attack [wireimage]
- Bridget Moynahan attened the premiere of "Ramona and Beezus" in Madison Square Park [LIFE]
- Rufus Wainwright and Loudon Wainwright III played a show at the Prospect Park Bandshell for the Celebrate Brooklyn Summer Season concert series [Time Out New York]
- Diane von Furstenberg talked fashion at the TimesTalks City Catwalk event [wireimage]
- Roxy Olin headed for LA [roxyolin]