See where the stars ended up last night.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Candace Bushnell attended the New York City Ballet's 2010 Fall Gala at Lincoln Center [wireimage]
- Danny McBridge of HBOs "Eastbound and Down" kicked it at Merc Bar [NPR]
- Ne-Yo, Kat DeLuna, Alan Cumming, Danielle Staub and Mario Cantone hit the launch party for comic book great Stan Lee's Foundation at the NASDAQ MarketSite [Getty Images]
- Christina Ricci, Laura Linney and Eric Bogosian took in the the opening night after party for the off-Broadway play "Time Stands Still" [Playbill]
- Stacy London of "What Not to Wear" caught a performance of "Love, Loss and What I Wore" at The Palm [Getty Images]
- Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger celebrated at Rockerfeller University's party to commemorate its 100 years of service [FilmMagic]