NEW YORK - JULY 01: Actors Haylie Duff and Hilary Duff attend the 'Love, Loss, and What I Wore' new cast member celebration at 44 1/2 on July 1, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)
See where the stars ended up last night.
- Maroon 5 did a show at the VEVO Summer Set Concert Series at the Empire Hotel [wireimage]
- Lydia Hearst took in an evening at the Museum of Natural Science [LHearst]
- Kim Kardashian modeled with her new wax double at Madame Tussauds [wireimage]
- Hilary and Haylie Duff attended the "Love, Loss and What I Wore" New Cast Member Celebration. Haylie will be a part of the five-member cast in July. The show is based on collection of stories by Ilene Beckerman and uses clothing and accessories to trigger funny and poignant stories [zimbio]
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino of "Jersery Shore" fame attened the launch of a nutritional supplement [LIFE]