See where the stars ended up last night.
- Edward Norton, Amy Poehler, Patricia Clarkson, Mia Wasikowska and Ellen Barkin were among the stars who turned out for the new Julianne Moore and Mark Ruffalo film, "The Kids Are All Right," at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema. [getty images]
- Sting and wife Trudie Styler, along with muscian Joshua Bell, participated in a special performance of "Twin Spirits" at Rose Hall at Lincoln Center. The event explores the relationship between composer Robert Schumann and his wife Clara Wieck [broadwayworld]
- Tracy Morgan, Dev Patel, Cliff Curtis, Freida Pinton and Aasif Mandvi were among the stars at the premiere of M. Night Shyamalan's latest film, "The Last Airbender," at Alice Tully Hall. The director was also on hand for the showing of the sci-fi flick that centers on the story of a care-free child with mystical powers who has to save the world by mastering the four elements [wireimage]
- Jesse L. Martin, Sam Waterson, Martha Plimpton, and Hamish Linklater were among the notables on-hand at the opening night celebration of "The Winter's Tale" at Shakespeare in the Park at Delacorte Theatre. Both Martin and Linklater perform in the production of the Bard's comedy, which runs through August 1 [playbill]
- Michelle Rodriguez attended the Edeyo Foundation's Third Anniversary Fundraiser at the Bowery Hotel. The foundation is focused on improving educational conditions in Haiti [wireimage]
- Dan Abrams and Dree Hemingway were among those in attendance at the launch party for Salvatore Ferragamo's "Attimo" fragrance at The Standard Hotel [getty images]
- Gillian Hearst loved the new "Twilight" movie [gillianhearst]