NEW YORK, NY - FEBRUARY 09: Actor Richard Gere speaks at the amfAR New York Gala to kick off Fall 2011 Fashion Week at Cipriani Wall Street on February 9, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images)
See where the stars ended up last night.
- Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Patti LeBelle, Gladys Knight and Dionne Warwick were among the performers who wowed the crowd of celebrities that included Bill Clinton, Richard Gere, Kenneth Cole, Blake Lively and Harry Belafonte at the amfAR New York Gala to Kick Off Fashion Week [Daylife]
- Denise Richards, Natasha Bedingfield, Dita Von Teese, Suzanne Somers and Matthew McConaughey were among the stars on hand at the Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection event at Lincoln Center [wireimage]
- Chrissie Miller dined at Indochine for Fashion Week [chrissiemiller]
- Talib Kweli hosted a special Brooklyn Night at the Apollo Theater [New York Daily News]
- Nicole Richie hosted a party with Bergdorf Goodman for Fashion Week [Getty Images]
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley signed copies of her book at the Columbus Circle Borders [Borders]