See where the stars ended up last night.
- Mary J. Blige, Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian, Ashanti and Tyson Beckford attended the launch party for the Lorraine Schwartz "2BHAPPY" jewelry collection at Lavo hosted by Beyonce [A.P.]
- Jim Carrey and Gabourey Sidibe hit a screening of "I Love You Philip Morris" at the School of Visual Arts [Getty Images]
- Ben Stiller, Jeremy Sisto, Tea Leoni, Gillian Anderson and Eric Bogosian attended the opening night of "The Break of Noon" [Zimbio]
- Simon Cowell, Rupert Murdoch, Lorne Michaels, Elisabeth Moss, Melissa Joan Hart and Jason Priestley were on hand at the 38th International Emmy Awards [thewrap]
- Russell Simmons chilled out at the "Your Choice. Your Hair. Your Rules" Billboard launch event [wireimage]
- Ivanka Trump grabbed dinner at Lucalis in Brooklyn [IvankaTrump]
- Chrissie Miller watched the Fran Lebowitz documentary on HBO [chrissiemiller]