See where the stars ended up last night.
- John Legend, Christine Teigen, Hilary Rhoda, Byrdie Bell and Katrina Bowden attended the Intermix Summer Rooftop Party at Skylight West [wireimage]
- Chrissie Miller was pumped about the Prop. 8 decision in California [chrissiemiller]
- Hot Chip rocked SummerStage in Central Park [Village Voice]
- Tinsley Mortimer returned to Twitter with greetings to her fans after a hiatus [tinsleymorimer]
- Clarence Clemons of The E Street Band jammed with Steve Smith & The Nakeds at the B.B. King Blues Club [Getty Images]
- Marc Ecko launched his Cut and Sew clothing line’s fall campaign at Milk Studios where stars like Anthony Mackie were on hand [LIFE]
- Danica McKellar, better know as Winnie Cooper from “The Wonder Years,” signed copies of her new book "Hot X: Algebra Exposed" at the Columbus Circle Borders [Zimbio]