Rihanna attends the book signing for Rihanna's new book 'Rihanna: The Last Girl On Earth' at Barnes & Noble, 5th Avenue on October 27, 2010 in New York City.
See where the stars ended up last night.
- Matt Damon, Patricia Arquette, Lennox Lewis and David Arquette turned out for the ONEXONE Foundation's 3rd Annual Fundraiser [FilmMagic]
- Jimmy Fallon, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Mario Batali, Chace Crawford, Trey Songz, B.o.B., Jay Sean, Nick Cannon and Chris Brown partied at GQ's The Gentlemen's Ball [A.P.]
- Rihanna signed copies of her book "Rihanna: The Last Girl on Earth" at Barnes & Noble on 5th Avenue [MTV]
- Minka Kelly celebrated being named the "sexiest woman alive" by Esquire at the Gansevoort Park Hotel [Getty Images]
- Colbie Caillat, Charlie Daniels and Kenny Loggins were on hand at the T.J. Martell Foundation's 35th Annual Awards Gala [wireimages]
- Al Roker, Katie Lee Gifford, Ann Curry and Hoda Kotb attended the 20th Annual Broadcasting & Cable Hall of Fame Awards event at the Waldorf Astoria [Zimbio]
- Tinsley Mortimer, Dylan Lauren and Sara Gore were decked out in their best costumes for the 10th Annual Howloween Pet Costume Benefit [Guest of a Guest]
- Kelly Bensimon hit the 15th Annual Urban Heroes Awards Benefit at Gustavino's [Getty Images]