Whether you're an amateur or pro, tennis is a great summertime activity for keeping in shape.
This week, Time Out New York presents their list of favorite tennis spots across New York City. The magazine highlights:
- Central Park Tennis Center (for "strutting your stuff")
- USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center (for "playing like the pros"), at Flushing Meadows-Corona Park
- McCarren Park (for "no-wait play"), at McCarren Park in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- 96th Street Clay Tennis Courts (for "good bang for your buck"), at Riverside Park
- Washington Market Park (for "an intimate setting")
For more tennis events in New York City this summer, check out Time Out New York.