- Video Nurse Reuses Syringe While Giving Flu Shots: Offic...
- Man Pleads Guilty to Failing to Report Child Sexual...
- 5 Plead Not Guilty in Shooting Death of 14-Year-Old...
- Winner of $310.5M Powerball to Speak to Media
- Video S.C. Flood Death Toll Climbs, Dam Breaks Feared
- 2016 Election: Is Rubio the New GOP Favorite?
Shaquille O'Neal reads jokes from popsicle sticks after talking to Jimmy Fallon about... Watch video
- STORM TEAM 4 Get Our Severe Weather Alerts on Your iPhone or iPad
- Video Weather Forecast for Tuesday, October 6
- Photos Amazing Autumn: Your Fabulous Fall Photos
- Check School Closings, Delays
Anthony Iuso's family was angry as they wondered Monday how their brother, son... Watch video
- Exclusive Brooklyn Man Hopes 17-Year-Old Murder Case Will Be Overturned
- Exclusive Cop Hurt in Hatchet Attack: I Thought I Was Going to Die
- Video Number of Americans Trying to Join ISIS Doubles: DOJ
- Video Scalpers Defend Cashing in on Pope Tickets
The Food and Drug Administration is investigating allegations from several women... Read more
Police say the man wanted in a Brooklyn alley rape in late August tried to rape... Read more
General Mills Recalls 1.8 Million Boxes of Cheerios
- Consumer Alert Pizza Cutters Recalled Due to Finger Slicing Hazard
- Consumer Alert Several Companies Recalling Bicycles
- VW to Refit 11M Vehicles With Cheating Software
Opening statements are set to begin in the trial of a professional basketball... Read more